Ade Advanced Optics SSA0010 First Impressions
I like these.
The suction works for a month at a time- in pool and hot tub circulation. You can glue, tape or simply cover the cords in the tank to keep them discreet. I used these on a number of my aquariums that have discus fish in them. The units each had a battery in place and situated for immediate use. I have kept aquariums for about 45 years. I use a small flashlight if I don't want to brighten the area. The non-working ones still provide 2 batteries each AND.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Ade Advanced Optics SSA0010
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Ade Advanced Optics SSA0010 Final Thoughts
My 50+ eyes cannot read a regular tank thermometer without squinting. Since it is a mercury thermometer, it is very accurate. I ordered this guy and it was 6 degrees hotter than the digital! It is my opinion that everyone should have these that are in the Aquarium Hobby. The non-working ones still provide 2 batteries each AND. For the price I'll probably end up putting these in all of my aquariums. I tested this in a cup crammed full of ice and some water.
- Ade Advanced Optics SSA0010 Features & Specs
- One scale checks the NaCl levels with the range of 0-100 ppt (with 1 ppt scale divisions) and the other scale gauges Specific Gravity with a range of 1.000 to 1.070(+/-0.001 accuracy)
- Features ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) for accurate readings.
- Sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around.
- It is suitable for a marine saltwater tank.
- This Refractometer is backed by a 2 Year - No Hassle - Free Replacement Guarantee.
- Manufacture: Ade Advanced Optics
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 7 inches; 6.4 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price