Aeroway 8541957182 First Impressions
021 the other read.
Make sure to knock out the bubbles on the white dial by hitting it with your knuckle. Normally that gives the more accurate reading. I will get one later but for now this will do, since im just starting. I run brackish tanks and it works perfectly. I strongly recommend a refractometer vs. This device is a godsend and so much easier and cleaner to use. On the shaft of the refractometer, there's a little, rubber-covered nub.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aeroway 8541957182
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aeroway 8541957182 Final Thoughts
Simple to use, but if there are any air bubbles the results will be way off. I compared the readings using this hygrometer and the calibrated refractometer. Normally that gives the more accurate reading. It's a basic but reliable refractomer I use it for my aquariums. Every time I leave to do something I come back and it's at the bottom of my tank. I bought this and a hydrometer because of the reviews saying its not accurate. So worth it considering its great quality and great price.
- Aeroway 8541957182 Features & Specs
- Measure salt water or salinity of water, ideal for aquariums and marine monitoring.
- Features automatic temperature compensation (ATC),The main part is made of chromium, it's very durable.
- Measures on 2 scales, Specific Gravity (D 20/20) and parts per thousand (‰).
- Comes with hard case, dropper, screwdriver and cleaning cloth.
- We offer premium quality and the best service, no matter what reason cause dissatisfaction,just return it within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked, no hassle.
- Manufacture: Aeroway
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price