aichose SR0024BE First Impressions
Easy to use.
I use this for my 10g brackish and it works ok. I was surprise that the product was really cheap compare to the other ones. Make sure to knock out the bubbles on the white dial by hitting it with your knuckle. 010; I can easily read this off of the refractometer. I have a 2000+ gallon pond and I just put salt in it last month. I have a 2000+ gallon pond and I just put salt in it last month. It did not need adjusting to calibrate, though I tried to just to see how it worked.
- Editor's Impressions Of The aichose SR0024BE
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
aichose SR0024BE Final Thoughts
Gave me confidence.
I would like to provide a great marine environment for sea-fishes. It's perfectly accurate based on the known calibration fluid. I would suggest purchasing the salt calibration solution. Great little device to check your salt water levels in the swimming pool or spa. A hydrometer for making sure you have the right saltwater mix. I would like to provide a great marine environment for sea-fishes. I bought this and a hydrometer because of the reviews saying its not accurate.
- aichose SR0024BE Features & Specs
- It is designed for the measurement of seawater or low concentrated saltwater.
- Dual scale: 0-100‰ salinity and corresponding specific gravity 1.000-1.070
- Automatic temperature compensation function minimizes the effect of the temperature on testing result.
- Easy to Use: It's very easy to use even for new users. And no battery needed.
- Ideal for marine fishkeeping aquarium, saltwater pool, marine monitoring,lab,agricultural, gardening and educational purposes.
- Manufacture: XDC Co,.Ltd.
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price