All Glass Aquariums 158074 First Impressions
My other one is clear.
VERY BAD POLICY OF THE MANUFACTURER. We got an old reptile tank that someone was using as a fishtank. I mean it's the same brand and says it's for our size tank. I used the extra space to run the heater cable, but still had to cut for my filter. Dont blame manufacturer if you can read a ruler. Hoods work great and light is bright. The hooks for the back were an added bonus.
- Editor's Impressions Of The All Glass Aquariums 158074
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
All Glass Aquariums 158074 Final Thoughts
NEW RATING TWO STARS.
It's nothing major just something to know if you have a stupid fish like me lol. Purchased this for my 29 gallon Tetra Open Glass Tank. Then he texted me to let me know when my order was shipped. The glass and the plastic hinge form a tight fit that is difficult to get together. They fit my 75 gallon aqueon fish tank like a glove. I like that there's a double opening and that the pop outs are easy to remove. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND EXCELLENT PRODUCT!
- All Glass Aquariums 158074 Features & Specs
- Includes one 18" Spectrum Fluorescent Lamp
- Our most popular Hood is designed to perfectly compliment your All-Glass aquarium
- It is custom fit to sit on the inside lip of the aquarium frame, which greatly reduces evaporation
- They are designed to fit all major brands of aquariums
- Manufacture: TopDawg Pet Supply
- Product Dimensions: 0.02 x 0.02 x 0.02 inches; 0.32 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price