Anchor Hocking 4262 First Impressions
I love it!
The bends in the plastic make the inside slightly distorted. I am using them for my betta's and i adore them! I bought this cheap plastic fish bowl to hold my sea monkey pets. I used this for an art project and not to house fish. I've ordered four total and each comes in sufficient packaging with no dents! But the bowl is crystal clear and very nice. It's like paper thin and I really dont know long this will last with regular changes.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Anchor Hocking 4262
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Anchor Hocking 4262 Final Thoughts
Perfect for a small fish!
The bowl is bigger than I thought it would be, which is a good thing in my case. My gorgeous blue beta fish looks great in it and seems happy, too. Like other reviewers the bowl arrived with 2 big dents in it. Great fish bowl but I did not realize it was plastic when I bought it! One side of it was caved in& it had a big dent in it! We used fish bowl for a gumball machine for a valentine card holder. I easily popped the dent back out and there is no longer any issues with the bowl.
- Anchor Hocking 4262 Features & Specs
- The Anchor Hocking drum fishbowl is made of durable glass that is ideal for being an at-home Aquarium or terrarium
- Perfect for a desk, bookcase, or shelf
- For Indoor use only
- This product is Manufactured in Canada
- Included Components: Anc Bowl Drum Glass 1G
- Manufacture: PS04O
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 8 x 8.5 inches; 2.8 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Bowls - View All
User Ratings: 63 9
- Check Price
User Ratings: 69 4
- Check Price