API 0317163010594 First Impressions
Tetra has always done that and I will continue to use their products. They're super easy to read and seem to be pretty accurate. 32 seconds and I have a reading and I'm on my way with no mess. Every test I do takes just a few drops. They test pretty accurate when run against my chemical tests. Comes with a lot of test strips, that are extremely easy to use and read. 6 and run a high pH you will see it could actually be 7.
- Editor's Impressions Of The API 0317163010594
- Test Accuracy [star rating='4.6']
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.5']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
API 0317163010594 Final Thoughts
Like nuclear waste water.
No issues so far, test strips work well. It looks to have the slightest green tinge but is not as green as the 0. 32 seconds and I have a reading and I'm on my way with no mess. Also, I'd avoid Tetra's strips to be honest- the reviews speak for themselves. So this thing worked very well and gave a reading that made perfect sense. I'm the test strip came in handy it saved all of my fish. I tested the water and the nitrates and the ph were pretty high still.
- API 0317163010594 Features & Specs
- Liquid test for fresh and saltwater
- Helps detect stress on fish caused by rapid pH shifts, the result of low KH levels
- Contains color chart, clear instructions and glass tube(s)
- Package Quantity 1
- Manufacture: Mars
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price