API 164M First Impressions
Perfect for quick checks.
These helped me check the levels and they were easy to use. To test it, I bought a 5 pack of 5 site test strips from Petco. The caps do leak a tiny bit on the tubes. But just for a quick check, its hard to beat these test strips. These are do helpful with maintaining your tank. Overall good value for a small hobbyist aquarium owner. Some of the readings develop better than others.
- Editor's Impressions Of The API 164M
- Test Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
API 164M Final Thoughts
However, it is not.
Tetra has always done that and I will continue to use their products. All bottles clearly labeled and tell you how many drops. But it turns out that is not the case. Before, I brought water into a pet store, but kept seeing no signs of improvement. I like API products and find them the most accurate. This is a good kit so much more accurate and easy to figure out how to use it. These helped me check the levels and they were easy to use.
- API 164M Features & Specs
- Contains one (1) API POND MASTER TEST KIT Pond Water Test Kit 500-Test, including 6 bottles of testing solution, 3 color cards and 4 glass test tubes with cap
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Measures ornamental pond pH balance, Ammonia content, Nitrite levels and Phosphate content
- Contains six test bottles, instructions, glass test tubes and color charts for 500+ tests
- Use weekly for monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
- Manufacture: API
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 5.2 x 3.7 inches; 1.1 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price