API 32 First Impressions
It's that easy.
Not sure if the reading is 0 or more likely something between 0-. My 12 yrs old son wanted a fish tank so we got him 2. The nitrate test is a little finicky as most users will agree. To test it, I bought a 5 pack of 5 site test strips from Petco. But it turns out that is not the case. I wouldn't call this a master kit but a great start. Very helpful for checking the water in our tank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The API 32
- Test Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
API 32 Final Thoughts
5 out of 5 stars.
I have a freshwater tank that includes some delicate invertebrates. Quantity of strips seems very good. So I got these to try and I love them. It you take it to a local fish store. The nitrate test is a little finicky as most users will agree. Well I found out why they were gulping so bad. I will now test my water periodically to make sure everything is ok.
- API 32 Features & Specs
- Contains one (1) API REPLACEMENT TEST TUBES WITH CAPS For Any Aquarium Test Kit Including API Freshwater Master Test Kit 24-Count Box
- Compatible with any aquarium water test kits including freshwater and saltwater test kit, pH test kit, ammonia test kit, nitrate test kit, reef test kit, calcium test kit and more
- The API test tubes are perfect to replace API Freshwater Master Test Kit tubes, API Saltwater Master Test Kit tubes, API Reef Master Test Kit tubes, API Pond Master Test Kit tubes and any other API Test Kit tubes
- Snap-tight plastic caps
- Use when original tubes have been lost or damaged
- Manufacture: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals
- Product Dimensions: 7.13 x 1.25 x 3.5 inches; 6.4 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price