API 33G First Impressions
Maybe I have bad bottle.
If you're looking for a quick-hit on a range of water quality these are the answer. If this review was helpful, please click the helpful button! Well I found out why they were gulping so bad. While using these weirder chemicals, it worries me a little bit. You mostly find them using API also. To test it, I bought a 5 pack of 5 site test strips from Petco. But if it's wrong at least I was proactive about it.
- Editor's Impressions Of The API 33G
- Test Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
API 33G Final Thoughts
Having the key on the bottle is very helpful, it won't get lost. If you want accurate pH get the API liquid test that includes pH and high pH. This test kit is easy to use and the results are easy to read. I've already lost one test tube cap, most likely due to my cats playing with them. If this review was helpful, please click the helpful button! Besides these few flaws I have to say it's a great starter kit. This spreads out the 6 month expiration date after opening.
- API 33G Features & Specs
- Contains one (1) API 5-IN-1 TEST STRIPS Freshwater and Saltwater Aquarium Test Strips 25-Count Box
- Monitors levels of pH, nitrite, nitrate carbonate and general water hardness in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Dip test strips into aquarium water and check colors for fast and accurate results
- Helps prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and cause fish loss
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
- Manufacture: Mars Fishcare Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.75 x 6.5 inches; 3.36 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 77 3
- Check Price