API 71A First Impressions
Best thing I ever bought.
I look forward to my next vacation with asking someone to feed my fish. The unit arrived partially charged. He eats once a day, but you can set this to feed up to four times a day. I have used this every day for a year and love it. However, this is not a good fit for that purpose. They even include two alkaline AA batteries in the box. I uploaded a video so if you found this helpful please give it a thumbs up.
- Editor's Impressions Of The API 71A
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
API 71A Final Thoughts
Just like life I guess.
There is a small sliding door that allows the food to escape. You slide the opening to adjust how much food you want to come out. Overall this is a very good feeder. This does everything but fill itself with food. The first opening was way too small. The clamp is sturdy but could be improved by rubberized grips for the tank glass. Not carbon zinc, alkaline batteries.
- API 71A Features & Specs
- Contains one (1) API VACATION PYRAMID FISH FEEDER 14-Day 1.2-Ounce Automatic Fish Feeder
- Supplies food to your fish while you are away for up to 14 days
- Dissolves slowly and releases food after a few hours
- Includes natural ingredients to meet nutritional requirements of all aquarium fish
- Drop one pyramid into aquarium and do not use in a fish bowl or a non-filtered or non-aerated aquarium
- Manufacture: Aquarium Pharmaceuticals
- Product Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 3 inches; 1.2 Ounces