API First Impressions
Shame as a great idea.
It has a very good instruction manual and can be followed with ease. There was no problem mounting the unit on the lip of the bowl. You can make it work with these, but you need to be careful. Battery indicator on the display lets you know how much battery life remains. I like the fact this uses batteries and not a cable. I tested it on plain paper several times before graduating it to the tank. It has a button you can press to do a manual feeding.
- Editor's Impressions Of The API
- Build Quality [star rating='4.5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.9']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.7']
API Final Thoughts
That did it.
I bought this feeder to use on my betta tank for weeks when I go home from college. You can also set it to feed at up to 4 times a day. I uploaded a video so if you found this helpful please give it a thumbs up. The notches are too widely spaced and too ill fitting. You can tell it how many times you want it to spin, up to 3, I think. The battery is a rechargeable lithium battery that comes with a usb cable. Not sure why they suggest not to do so, but it worked just fine.
- API Features & Specs
- 3 Pack of API 3-Day Pyramid Automatic Fish Feeders (4 Pyramids Per Pack)
- Automatically feeds your fish while you're away
- One pyramid feeds 15 to 20 average size fish in a 10 gallon tank
- Works over 3 days, perfect for a weekend getaway
- For fresh or saltwater fish
- Manufacture: API
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1 x 5 inches; 0.8 Ounces