API ZY-ghm-202009015-29 First Impressions
These strips work very well and I have had consistent results with them. This is no different so I wouldn't knock this product for that. My results are never all over the place like other reviewers. Strips were always stored in a sealed dry place. This spreads out the 6 month expiration date after opening. I would not use it solely for checking nitrate and nitrites. The caps do leak a tiny bit on the tubes.
- Editor's Impressions Of The API ZY-ghm-202009015-29
- Test Accuracy [star rating='4.5']
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.9']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.5']
API ZY-ghm-202009015-29 Final Thoughts
It's very easy to do.
Before, I brought water into a pet store, but kept seeing no signs of improvement. Wasn't labeled that way in the descriptor. This is a good kit so much more accurate and easy to figure out how to use it. Always nice to get something extra! I mean some people would never do a water test at all. It shows it could be between 1-20 but the liquid shows 0. As you can see in comparison the only difference was the Nitrate.
- API ZY-ghm-202009015-29 Features & Specs
- Replacement Test Tubes compatible with the Aquarium Pharmaceuticals (API) Test Kits
- Includes caps
- 3 Pack
- Manufacture: API
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price