AQUA-TECH PL-T132-03 First Impressions
Overall fairly easy.
Stop buying those expensive filters, buy this and make your own. It made no sense why one was ten and the other was twenty. I rinsed and reuse same pad again 3 times and trashed later. I have found you really have to scrub the outside to get everything cleaned out. For my smaller fish tank I find that it is just enough. The concentration of flow will mean faster clogging, lower flow and motor strain. But by two weeks, the output did drop.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AQUA-TECH PL-T132-03
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AQUA-TECH PL-T132-03 Final Thoughts
Quiet and reliable.
Stop buying those expensive filters, buy this and make your own. If you have several aquariums, use separate UPS backups. It was easy to assemble and very effective! It's a pain in the butt to put together the directions don’t do it that well. I don't advise using a UG filter as the only filtration source in large tanks. I have used UG filters for many years. Don't believe people who tell you they are dangerous for your tank.
- AQUA-TECH PL-T132-03 Features & Specs
- EZ-Change #2 Filter Cartridge fits AQUA-Tech 10-20 Power Filters
- Contains AQUA-Tech Premium Activated Carbon
- No messy assembly required
- Changes in seconds just shake and rinse
- For best results, change every 2-4 weeks
- Manufacture: Aqua-Tech
- Product Dimensions: 2.13 x 4.56 x 6 inches; 1.28 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price