AQUA-TECH PL-T133-06 First Impressions
You get what you pay for.
I missed it in my opinion these filters are a must have. So here is the product size on the boxes that isn't included in the description! Most plants won't like the highly oxygenated gravel and will die. Replace prefilter on pump inlet while filter is running. But by two weeks, the output did drop. Replace prefilter on pump inlet while filter is running. I've definitely noticed a difference in my water quality.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AQUA-TECH PL-T133-06
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AQUA-TECH PL-T133-06 Final Thoughts
Came on time.
I was having a problem with tiny fish getting sucked into the inlets. I double the size and fold them and put the bagged carbon between the layers. Never use live rooting plants with UG filters. I had to take a blade and run it through all the slats because the factory doesnt q. For my smaller fish tank I find that it is just enough. Never use live rooting plants with UG filters. This is a lot of filter pad for your money.
- AQUA-TECH PL-T133-06 Features & Specs
- EZ-Change #3 Filter Cartridge fits AQUA-Tech 20-40 and 30-60 Power Filters
- Contains AQUA-Tech Premium Activated Carbon
- No messy assembly required
- Changes in seconds just shake and rinse
- For best results, change every 2-4 weeks
- Manufacture: Aqua-Tech
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 6 x 6.75 inches; 2.08 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price