AquaClear 11182 First Impressions
So far it seems great!
I went ahead and went with the the larger 300W for my 45 gallon. Keeps the water consistent and it's easy to adjust! There is no protection from it banging on the glass tank. I have a few of these and I use them in my 55 gallons tanks and a 29 gallon tank. I would definitely recommend this product. This is a powerful heater that holds temperature very well. So when I first received it it didn't work and I was very disappointed.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AquaClear 11182
- Heat Quality [star rating='5']
- Build Quality [star rating='4.4']
- Value For Money [star rating='5']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.6']
AquaClear 11182 Final Thoughts
That wasn't a good sign.
Those turned out to be a hit and miss. The heater protector was very heavy plastic and slim lined which is great. The heater is super thin and the reflective surface is interesting. The temperature lights up so it's very easy to read. You don't have to worry about wide temperature swings with this unit. Temperature is slightly off by running a little warmer. I am very happy with this purchase.
- AquaClear 11182 Features & Specs
- 8-watt submersible fish tank heater for aquariums up to 1.5 gallons (5 L)
- Creates ideal conditions for bettas to live in
- Made of durable polymer, which is tougher than glass
- Easy to install in your betta fish tank; use the suction cups to place on the side of the betta tank
- Automatically reaches set temperature; allowing you to easily maintain your fish aquarium
- Use in combination with the Marina Standing Thermometer (sold separately) for accurate temperature readings
- Manufacture: Marina
- Product Dimensions: 1.7 x 5.3 x 7.1 inches; 6.3 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Quality [star rating='3.7']
- Value [star rating='3.7']
- Features [star rating='3.3']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 66 8
- Quality [star rating='4']
- Value [star rating='3.5']
- Features [star rating='3.4']
- Check Price