AquaClear A1370A1 First Impressions
The other tank is an old AIO retro tank I have with a media rack in it. Lets start with the amount of filter material you get. Also work great as filler for canisters and other filters. I have always had an undergravel filter and my aquariums. The best part about these in my opinion, is the price. For my smaller fish tank I find that it is just enough. The material is a soft and not abrasive at all.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AquaClear A1370A1
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AquaClear A1370A1 Final Thoughts
I had to take a blade and run it through all the slats because the factory doesnt q. I missed it in my opinion these filters are a must have. The measurements are about 9 cm long x 4 cm wide and the hole is about 2 cm. The filters fit fine and I was happy to see that some carbon packs were included. Even its quite costly, but it last long. I even used some in my Fluval 206 canister filter on my freshwater tank. I even used some in my Fluval 206 canister filter on my freshwater tank.
- AquaClear A1370A1 Features & Specs
- BioMax large surface area provides optimal colonization of beneficial bacteria
- Promotes ammonia and nitrite reduction
- Replacement media designed to fit the AquaClear 20 Power Filter
- Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums up to 20 gallons
- Includes one insert of AquaClear BioMax
- Manufacture: Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp.
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 2.5 x 3.5 inches; 1.59 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price