AquaClear A622 First Impressions
Go with the Whisper.
The best part about these in my opinion, is the price. Replace prefilter on pump inlet while filter is running. So here is the product size on the boxes that isn't included in the description! It's a pain in the butt to put together the directions don’t do it that well. I'm using this pad to HOB filters AC70 bottom and top of it’s sponge. I will always buy these here on Amazon for the price savings. Cut slightly oversized, it seems very effective as a particulate filter.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AquaClear A622
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AquaClear A622 Final Thoughts
I had one break easily.
The other tank is an old AIO retro tank I have with a media rack in it. Customizable in terms of media used. Tank is clean and all my new shrimp are still alive! Keep your stocking of creatures low. I changed water 4 days in a row and still cloudy. I don't advise using a UG filter as the only filtration source in large tanks. I had to take a blade and run it through all the slats because the factory doesnt q.
- AquaClear A622 Features & Specs
- Activated Carbon absorbs odors, discoloration and impurities
- Replacement media designed to fit the AquaClear 110 filter
- Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums up to 110 gallons
- Includes one AquaClear 110 Activated Carbon Insert
- Manufacture: Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp.
- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 4.2 x 7 inches; 8 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price