AquaClear A623 First Impressions
I have 2 tanks.
You may notice this brand is lower cost than some others. Never use live rooting plants with UG filters. I bought these because I was afraid my shrimp were getting sucked up in the filter. The measurements are about 9 cm long x 4 cm wide and the hole is about 2 cm. I purchase the 8 pack size Large and fits great on my TopFin 40 Gallon Filter. The filters fit fine and I was happy to see that some carbon packs were included. It was easy to assemble and very effective!
- Editor's Impressions Of The AquaClear A623
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AquaClear A623 Final Thoughts
Overall fairly easy.
So here is the product size on the boxes that isn't included in the description! The measurements are about 9 cm long x 4 cm wide and the hole is about 2 cm. You can put power heads on the riser tubes to increase the flow through the filter. Don't get anything smaller than 750VA as you don't want to overload them. Fun to modify your filter and clean tank as well. I can now afford to change all my filters at a fraction of the cost. They are easy to clean but are very small.
- AquaClear A623 Features & Specs
- Foam traps particles and debris for mechanical filtration; tailored fit prevents bypass
- Provides biological filtration as friendly bacteria grow inside pore structure
- Replacement media designed to fit the AquaClear 110 filter
- Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums up to 110 gallons
- Includes one AquaClear 110 Foam Filter Insert
- Manufacture: Rolf C. Hagen (USA) Corp.
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 10 inches; 3.2 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price