AquaLeaf Aquatics First Impressions
This is day 3 of growth.
This allowed the seeds to disperse. If I remember I will will send photos and update this posting. Older leaves were purple in color and new leaves were green. It's part of it so do the dry start method. Overall i'm happy with the purchase. So took it out and trimmed most of the leaves off and left a couple on each stem. Copper is toxic to inverts like snails and shrimp.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AquaLeaf Aquatics
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AquaLeaf Aquatics Final Thoughts
I could not be happier!
And, it has survived pretty well considering I never give it nutrients. Altlandsberg Sword, very beautiful plant. This is not my first time ordering from the seller. In my low tech tank it grows slowly enough that it would be easy to control. If I ever make another tank, I'm ordering from here again. It's part of it so do the dry start method. The sticky glue like glop it grows in was not a problem.
- AquaLeaf Aquatics Features & Specs
- IMPORTANT - IF YOUR REGION IS FREEZING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ORDERING UNTIL IT WARMS UP. THESE PLANTS WILL FREEZE AND WILL NOT BE USABLE. DO NOT DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE AS WE WON'T REFUND OR REPLACE ORDERS PLACED IN FREEZING REGIONS
- You get 1 young Java Fern bare root of approximately 6-8" in height.
- This Java Fern s a great and easy way to attaching Java fern to driftwood, rocks, etc
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful. Perfect for aquariums of any size
- Manufacture: AquaLeaf Aquatics
- Item Weight: 1 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 7 inches