AQUANEAT First Impressions
So far so good!
I purchased these for an aquarium at school. It was a struggle to keep the water clear before i got the goldfish. I have always had an undergravel filter and my aquariums. I bought these because I was afraid my shrimp were getting sucked up in the filter. The other tank is an old AIO retro tank I have with a media rack in it. Even its quite costly, but it last long. The first 3 pics are of my RR tank with sump.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AQUANEAT
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AQUANEAT Final Thoughts
Fits just right.
I double the size and fold them and put the bagged carbon between the layers. We use this product to the extreme. We operate a saltwater bait store, dealing in live shrimp and bull minnows. I purchase the 8 pack size Large and fits great on my TopFin 40 Gallon Filter. We rinse the filters 2x a day and they remain in continuous 24 hour operation. For obvious reasons, don't put them directly above or below a tank. But a small simple rubber band fixed the issue quickly.
- AQUANEAT Features & Specs
- Sponge filter provide both mechanical and biological filtration, also, the air infusion chamber produces minute bubbles which increase the oxygen solubility
- Easy to set up & clean: simply install an airline into the unit and turn on the air pump, simply rinse and squeeze sponge in tank water
- Safe for fish: excellent for small size fish like dwarf cichlid, guppy, killifish etc., or for hatcheries, maternity tanks, and fry tanks, as the filter produces minimal current and has almost no way to suck the fish through the filter
- Recommend tank size: up to 60 gallon; Dimension: 4.5"D X 8.0"H
- Includes: 1 sponge filter, 4ft airline tubing, 4 suction cups, 1 control valve, 1 tee, 1 non-return check valve
- Manufacture: AQUANEAT
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price