AQUANEAT DT-A045^ First Impressions
So far loving it.
My 50+ eyes cannot read a regular tank thermometer without squinting. Only thing I don't love is how long the cord is. These are the perfect size to be easily read while not being obtrusive. SIX Digital Thermometers with SIX batteries INCLUDED working so well. This doesn't bother me as it ws so cheap. Since it is a mercury thermometer, it is very accurate. I can't say which is the most accurate and don't really care.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AQUANEAT DT-A045^
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AQUANEAT DT-A045^ Final Thoughts
So far so good.
So far, they're all doing their job in my four tanks and I am quite content. The digital display itself is easy to read at a glance. Place it on your aquarium and you are good to go. I have mine on my 60 gallon cube marine tank. Simple fix, you adjust the thermometer within the suction cup and VIOLA! Personally I do not mind the way it looks in my aquarium. Place it on your aquarium and you are good to go.
- AQUANEAT DT-A045^ Features & Specs
- Wide application: Ideal for use in water or high moisture environment like aquarium terrarium, or vivarium; suitable for different water types such as fresh water, tap water, salty water, marine water and etc.
- Easy to read: Comes with a large LCD display that is easy to read clearly
- Easy to setup: Submerge probe with suction cup can easily be set in water (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water) ; Press ''PWR'' for 3 seconds to power off
- Free extra LR44: 2 PCS LR44 button cell for each thermometer (one for operation, one for spare)
- Wide temperature range: Measure -58°F to +158°F (-50°C to +70°C) with accuracy +/- 1°C
- Manufacture: AQUANEAT
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price