AQUANEAT DT-A045x3 First Impressions
Overall a great buy.
These things are useful for a lot besides pet husbandry, too. I used to have a large hang in the side tank that you couldn't miss. When I set up my newest tank I will be getting another one of these. Far more accurate than the usual small glass ones or external LCD strips. This doesn't bother me as it ws so cheap. Far more accurate than the usual small glass ones or external LCD strips. Good cheap accurate aquarium thermometer.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AQUANEAT DT-A045x3
- Thermometer Accuracy
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AQUANEAT DT-A045x3 Final Thoughts
I don't think they are backlit but for the price they are still nice. I used these to raise chicks, and in my parrot cages. Now if it falls into a sink full of water, it's not a problem. I have bought many many temperature gauges for my various fish tanks over the years. I bent it a little bit and when I put it back it was perfectly fine. I find that the temps are accurate, and this product gives added peace of mind. I am extremely pleased with this product.
- AQUANEAT DT-A045x3 Features & Specs
- Wide application: Ideal for use in water or high moisture environment like aquarium terrarium, or vivarium; suitable for different water types such as fresh water, tap water, salty water, marine water and etc
- Easy to read: Comes with a large LCD display that is easy to read clearly
- Easy to setup: Submerge probe with suction cup can easily be set in water (Submerge probe only, do not submerge thermometer in water) ; Press ''PWR'' for 3 seconds to power off
- Free extra LR44: 2 PCS LR44 button cell for each thermometer (one for operation, one for spare)
- Wide temperature range: Measure -58°F to +158°F (-50°C to +70°C) with accuracy +/- 1°C
- Manufacture: AQUANEAT
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Thermometers - View All
User Ratings: 74 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 73 2
- Check Price