Aquarium Live Water Plants A05 First Impressions
5 month later.
I posted before and after pictures of both aquariums. I just wanted to see if it worked and it did. I posted before and after pictures of both aquariums. Can't wait to see how well it does. It's really cute and I have plenty of seed left over to play in other places. Can't wait to see how well it does. Sprouted after 3 days in a Pyrex planted in existing aqurium substrate.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquarium Live Water Plants A05
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aquarium Live Water Plants A05 Final Thoughts
More than pleased.
But I am also glad I purchased 2 orders 4 Oz is well 4 Oz. I received the new package the next day and the plants were perfect. Attached are pictures and video from day one thru day 21. I felt like this was a great price for this plant. But on the marimo moss balls and even some of teh hardscape it was attached to. But on the marimo moss balls and even some of teh hardscape it was attached to. I placed the bulk of the moss in the webbing and twisted it up to hold it in place.
- Aquarium Live Water Plants A05 Features & Specs
- ***Offer a free water quality record card, that help you to know well for tank water quality.***
- Anubias nana (mini) petite x 1portion ....26~36 leaves (The plant pot excluded)
- With fronds that curl down, and layer upon themselves, it’s a very unique looking moss. The effect is completely different from any of the other mosses in the hobby, as Java Moss, Taiwan Moss, Willow Moss, Christmas Moss, etc all give a similar look, despite minor differences. Fortunately, just like those others, however, Fissidens fontanus is just as easy to grow, and readily attaches to the hardscape.
- The plant pot excluded.
- Manufacture: A05
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price