Aquarium Masters First Impressions
It just fits.
It was a hair too narrow across and way too deep. EVEN DOWN TO THE TWO SIDED TAPE THAT HOLD THE HANDLES TO THE LIP TOP! Overall everything came intact and its working so I'm satisfied. The hood fits perfectly on my 55 gallon tank which has a divider in the middle. I bought this tank hood and I have never been happier. It came with 8 hooks, but I only needed the 2. It doesn't have a recessed area to help avoid movement.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquarium Masters
- Build Quality [star rating='5']
- Value For Money [star rating='4.5']
- Feature Set [star rating='3.5']
Aquarium Masters Final Thoughts
You do have to put the LED's in yourself but it is super super easy. Unfortunately, the price seems a little. Sitting on the couch you can barely tell there's a hood on the tank. I bought this for my 55 gallon tank that has no divider, thinking it would work. It's nothing major just something to know if you have a stupid fish like me lol. I thought of putting some hot silicone to prevent this, but never got to do it. I am very happy with this purchase!
- Aquarium Masters Features & Specs
- Glass canopies handles
- Made from clear plastic material
- Includes 2 handles per pack
- Available only in clear color
- Fits Aquarium Masters, Deep Blue Professional, Aqueon, and Marineland glass canopies.
- Manufacture: Aquarium Masters
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value [star rating='4.4']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='4.6']
- Features [star rating='3.8']
- Check Price