Aquarium Pharmaceuticals api First Impressions
Buy another product.
I like the fact this uses batteries and not a cable. I couldn't hear it was running still I saw fish foods in the tank. I have a one gallon tank with a betta. I decided to use it as the everyday feeder, and not just when I'm out of town. This fish feeder is really well made! The slider door does not move on its own during rotations. That being said, HOWEVER, as with everything, there are duds in every batch.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquarium Pharmaceuticals api
- Build Quality [star rating='4.3']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.7']
- Feature Set [star rating='4']
Aquarium Pharmaceuticals api Final Thoughts
Very handy gadget!
This would have been a great investment when I started my aquarium 30 years ago. It's been two weeks and Betta Boy has figured out who feeds him now. You can make it work with these, but you need to be careful. Consistent food size is the key to more consistent results. The first opening was way too small. There are a couple ways to mount this feeder. I learned this the hard way coming back from a one week vacation.
- Aquarium Pharmaceuticals api Features & Specs
- 3 Pack of API 14-Day Pyramid Fish Feeders
- Long lasting feeding block
- One pyramid will feed 5 to 10 average-sized aquarium fish in a 10 U.S. gallon tank for up to 14 days
- Feeder automatically feeds your fresh or saltwater fish when you're on vacation
- Featuring a secret chamber containing spirulina algae which opens up midway through the feeding cycle
- Manufacture: Mars Fishcare North America
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 1 x 5 inches; 1.28 Ounces