Aquarium Plants Discounts First Impressions
It seems to be growing.
Just received my plants yesterday and I'm very happy with them. Java fern is doing ok, it is still getting used to the tank. Seller even wrote a detailed page of instructions to care for the plants. Was able to get 2 babies off of the stem already. Placed in the tank and after a week leaves started to turn to mush. Proper care will take care of that. Hygrophila Pinnatifida, this is the plant I wanted most of all.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquarium Plants Discounts
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aquarium Plants Discounts Final Thoughts
All together I'm pleased.
Overall, at the moment, I'm pleased with my purchase. Anubias Barteri, came with 3 leaves, tall and healthy. Has not grown, has not died, it is just there. Really perfect for my first tank plant. The moss is covering up the wires so you can no longer see them. My tank is a medium light, low-tech 55g set up. All are very healthy for having been in the mail.
- Aquarium Plants Discounts Features & Specs
- IMPORTANT: Please note that during times of extreme weather, live plants will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- You will get 1 loose portion (2 inches in diameter) of Java Moss in a 4 oz cup as pictured.
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates. Perfect for any size aquarium
- Depending on the time of the year, this plant will ship brownish green to green. Once the plant settles in the aquarium, the plant will start growing and turn greener as it receives light and feeds off nutrients
- Manufacture: Aquarium Plants & Pets
- Item Weight: 0.399 ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price