Aquatic Experts FBA_MBND3DA9FC First Impressions
Right now I am letting the filter work it's magic. The injection molding for the plastics leave a lot to be desired. They are easy to clean but are very small. If you have several aquariums, use separate UPS backups. It eventually begins to decompose into ammonia which is harmful to your fish. For obvious reasons, don't put them directly above or below a tank. It works okay for now but I hope it does not mess up my filter in the long run.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquatic Experts FBA_MBND3DA9FC
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aquatic Experts FBA_MBND3DA9FC Final Thoughts
7in, which is only about half the length of the unit. If you're looking for new filters, go with these. You can also buy solutions that have the bacteria in them to also get started faster. Stop buying those expensive filters, buy this and make your own. You will also need to replace their rechargeable batteries about every 2 years or so. If you have a nano tank with filter these would be perfect for that setup. I have a Top Fin 10 power filter and these cartridges fit perfectly.
- Aquatic Experts FBA_MBND3DA9FC Features & Specs
- UNIVERSAL FILTER MEDIA BAG – Optimal for Activated Carbon (Carbon Sold Separately)! Aquarium mesh filter media bag is ideal for small filter media such as pelletized and granular carbon, zeolite, peat, crushed coral, barley pellets, ammonia, nitrate, phosphate, and silicate removers and other types of granulated filter media. For very fine resins such as Purigen and CupriSorb use our EXTRA FINE media Bag.
- SAVE MONEY - Our 4 pack of 1,000 micron high-flow mesh media bags fit perfectly in a variety of filters including canister filters, power filters, sumps, wet/dry filters and pond filtration systems. Just fill our economical bag with your favorite filter media. You will receive four 3 inch by 8 inch mesh bags.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE - These unique mesh filter bags are EASY TO FILL AND EMPTY with top drawstring design to keep filter media secure. Our bags are durable, washable, and can be reused.
- OPTIMAL AND CUSTOMIZABLE - Place our high-flow drawstring mesh bags filled with your choice of media in flowing water. The mesh bags OPTIMAL HOLE SIZE ALLOWS WATER TO FREELY FLOW around and throughout the media. If you require a bag filled with media to be shorter; partially fill the bag, fold over, empty part and tie off.
- SECURE BAG CLOSURE: Our custom bags CLOSE TIGHT to prevent loose media from potentially causing damage to your water pump or power filter's motor. The bag is COMPLETELY SAFE FOR BOTH FRESH AND SALTWATER AQUARIUMS.
- Manufacture: Aquatic Experts
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price