Aquatic Fundamentals 102551-AMA First Impressions
This is a HEAVY piece.
It was kinda a pain to put together but other then that it is awesome! A lot of storage and our aquatic turtles love all that space from 20 to a 40 gallon. Seems very sturdy and looks nice with my 50 gallon aquarium. Very sturdy- much better quality than I was expecting for the price. Holds my 10 gal fish tank with no worries. The shelving Is a plus, but I feel it is overpriced. Build time for 1 person is about 75 mins.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquatic Fundamentals 102551-AMA
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aquatic Fundamentals 102551-AMA Final Thoughts
Easy to set up.
All of the stands I came across were either too flimsy or too expensive. So for the price I would buy again. The assembly took me about an hour with some distractions. Its all open so you can fit everything from a 5lb c02 tank to a wound up garden hose. The final part of the assembly was the door. This fit my fluval chi tank perfectly. Only negative is it scratches easily.
- Aquatic Fundamentals 102551-AMA Features & Specs
- Stand Holding Capacity: 55 Gallons
- Stand Dimensions: 48. 3"L x 27. 8"H x 12. 5" W
- Powder Coated Modern Black Finish, Steel Construction, Moisture-Resistant.
- Easy Assembly Required - Easy to follow instructions.
- Tank not included.
- Stand Dimensions 48."L x 12.5" W x 27.8" H
- Colors Available: Black, Gray
- Power Coated Metal Frame
- Manufacture: Aquatic Fundamentals
- Product Dimensions: 48.25 x 12.75 x 27.75 inches; 28 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price