Aquatic Fundamentals 16501 First Impressions
Its more streamline with my furniture and I like it alot! Maybe I will get a nicer one some day, but this looks fine in the living room too. But it was still in good shape, just a few mild scratches. This stand is perfect for my bio cube aquarium. And it took me and my gf's 11 year old son about an hour to put together. The 29 gallon stand was easy to assemble but it should be done with two people. Never have had concerns about it being strong enough or stable.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquatic Fundamentals 16501
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aquatic Fundamentals 16501 Final Thoughts
If not for the price I would give this 5 stars easily. Maybe I will get a nicer one some day, but this looks fine in the living room too. The bottom shelf has no pegs and can accommodate another small tank or supplies. Stand was a perfect fit for my Aqueon 10 Gallon Tank on the top. Smaller tank I upgraded from had a stand with tiered shelves. The final part of the assembly was the door. The assembly took me about an hour with some distractions.
- Aquatic Fundamentals 16501 Features & Specs
- Moisture-resistant aquarium furniture with powder coated finish
- Showcase your aquarium Atop this durable stand
- Storage cabinet has doors to keep supplies convenient yet out of sight
- **Made in the USA** (Tank sold separately)
- Manufacture: Marco Group Inc.
- Item Weight: 74 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 37 x 19 x 28 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price