Aquatic Fundamentals 16751 First Impressions
This one though.
It's almost as if the person is in the room helping you build. Holding up my 30 gallon cube aquarium. It was kinda a pain to put together but other then that it is awesome! I would have given it 5 stars except for the price. I like the dual aquarium aspect of it so that I can have a 10 gallon aquarium below. The bottom shelf has no pegs and can accommodate another small tank or supplies. A lot of storage and our aquatic turtles love all that space from 20 to a 40 gallon.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquatic Fundamentals 16751
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aquatic Fundamentals 16751 Final Thoughts
But I love it.
I would have given it 5 stars except for the price. Easy to put together, great price, and looks great with my set up. The 29 gallon stand was easy to assemble but it should be done with two people. The only issue I have, though, is the doors. The final part of the assembly was the door. Great compliment for the Fluval Flex 15 aquarium. There is even enough room inside the cabinet for a 5.
- Aquatic Fundamentals 16751 Features & Specs
- Tank Holding Capacity: 75-90 gallons
- Product Dimensions: 49. 37"L x 19. 37"W x 28. 25"H
- 2 front doors make for easy access and ample storage for pumps, filters and food
- The back of the stand is open except for a single support brace; this lets your conveniently route chords or tubes from the aquarium inside the stand without cutting away panels
- Made in the USA
- Manufacture: Aquatic Fundamentals
- Item Weight: 89.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 49.37 x 19.37 x 28.25 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price