Aquatic Fundamentals 36291-68-AMZ First Impressions
So far so good.
Looks like it should last for a long time. Very easy assembly, took me an hour with my kids crawling over me. This fit my 29 gallon tank perfectly. Build time for 1 person is about 75 mins. Once that was done, the rest of the assembly was easy. I even had a couple of extra screws. The final part of the assembly was the door.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquatic Fundamentals 36291-68-AMZ
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aquatic Fundamentals 36291-68-AMZ Final Thoughts
This is a great cabinet with quality water resistant coated wood. They company was very helpful with replacement. I cannot say enough good about this stand! The holes on the areas your will be screwing in were tuff. There was a knock at the door and a package arrived. Stand was a perfect fit for my Aqueon 10 Gallon Tank on the top. Once assembled, the stand was very sturdy.
- Aquatic Fundamentals 36291-68-AMZ Features & Specs
- Tank Holding Capacity: 29/37 Gallons
- Product Dimensions: 31.37"L x 13.12"w x 28.25"H
- Front door make for easy access and ample storage for pumps, filters and food
- The back of the stand is open except for a single support brace; this lets your conveniently route chords or tubes from the aquarium inside the stand without cutting away panels
- Made in the USA
- Manufacture: Marco Group Incorporated --DROPSHIP
- Product Dimensions: 31.37 x 13.12 x 28.28 inches; 48 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price