Aquatic Fundamentals 36301-01-AMZ First Impressions
Very nice look.
I was expecting something flimsy and cheap at this price but NOT AT ALL. Considering the price I'll probably go with Aquatic Fundamentals again in the future. This stand is pretty easy to assemble, and actually does not require any tools. It looks much more expensive and custom than it is. At first I didn't want to order a stand online. Pieces inside were free floating, and there were scratches. This is even more gorgeous in person.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquatic Fundamentals 36301-01-AMZ
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aquatic Fundamentals 36301-01-AMZ Final Thoughts
The end result looks so nice and feels sturdy. A lot of storage and our aquatic turtles love all that space from 20 to a 40 gallon. They came apart and extremely cumbersome. All in all, I'm very happy with the end product! It looks much more expensive and custom than it is. It sounds a bit odd, but it's actually very sturdy once assembled. This stand is perfect for my bio cube aquarium.
- Aquatic Fundamentals 36301-01-AMZ Features & Specs
- Tank size holding Capacity: 30/38/45
- Product Dimensions: 37.37" L x 13.2"W x 28.25"H
- Hinged from door giving easy access to ample storage for pumps, filters and food.
- The back of the stand is open except for a single support brace; this lets you conveniently route chords or tubes from the aquarium inside the stand without cutting away panels.
- Made in the USA.
- Manufacture: Marco Group Incorporated --DROPSHIP
- Item Weight: 47 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 37.7 x 13.2 x 28.28 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price