Aquatic Fundamentals 36751-68-AMA First Impressions
Stand is great.
Very sturdy- much better quality than I was expecting for the price. Just like any other furniture assembly. It sounds a bit odd, but it's actually very sturdy once assembled. I also have the version that fits my 75 gallon tank. The partially open back gives fabulous access to the electricals. The back has large openings for filter tubes and power cords. The assembly took me about an hour with some distractions.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aquatic Fundamentals 36751-68-AMA
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aquatic Fundamentals 36751-68-AMA Final Thoughts
I have a 55 gallon Marineland aquarium. Not necessary to lay wood over the metal rim. The 29 gallon stand was easy to assemble but it should be done with two people. Stand was a perfect fit for my Aqueon 10 Gallon Tank on the top. I have a 55 gallon Marineland aquarium. Build time for 1 person is about 75 mins. That took a lot of hand and my own weight and strength to get the screw in nicely.
- Aquatic Fundamentals 36751-68-AMA Features & Specs
- Stand holding capacity: 75/90 gallons.
- Product dimensions: 49. 37"L x 19. 37"W x 28. 25"H.
- 2 front doors make for easy access and ample storage for pumps, filters and food.
- The back of the stand is open except for a single support brace; this lets you conveniently route cords or tubes from the aquarium inside the stand without cutting away panels.
- Made in the USA.
- Tank is not included.
- Showcase your aquarium atop the durable Aquatic Fundamentals Upright Aquarium Stand.
- These quality tank stands are ideal for supporting rectangular tanks whether it holds 29 Gallons or 90 gallons.
- Manufacture: Aquatic Fundamentals
- Product Dimensions: 49.37 x 19.37 x 28.25 inches; 87 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price