Aqueon 100106029 First Impressions
A little goes a long way.
If you have picky fish, the texture and flavor might be a little challenging. I looked carefully inside the small shipping box but did not find the missing lid. But my Rams tend to be finicky eaters, and they pig out on this stuff. I also use subscribe and save for monthly deliveries so this food is a keeper for me. I don't even have to worry about my fish when away on vacation. Overall a great deal, for great fish food. Meaning it's overfilled for the better!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 100106029
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aqueon 100106029 Final Thoughts
I almost cried.
The fish have grown beautifully, rich in color and very healthy. I'll definitely keep buying the TetraFin flakes. In particular, they attack the red-colored flakes. This works well for me for the last decade and saves me money on bulk purchasing. Fish color and health are all good. It feeds my pond and two tanks, happy fish! I have about 11 fishes 6 different types and all fresh water fishes.
- Aqueon 100106029 Features & Specs
- Nutrition for bottom-feeding fish
- Formulated so that fish utilize more of what they eat and create less waste
- Resealable pouch
- Will not cloud water when fed as directed
- Feed rounds and tablets in amounts that fish will consume in 1-2 hours and pellets in amounts that will be consumed in under 2 minutes
- Manufacture: Central Garden & Pet
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 6.3 x 1 inches; 3.2 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Fish Food - View All
User Ratings: 89 1
- Check Price
User Ratings: 85 1
- Check Price