Aqueon 100106102 First Impressions
What a long.
Easy enough to let it run all the time. Also I like how it shows both the current temperature and the set temperature. Once I opened the box i noticed the quality of the construction. The controller is easy to use, very accurate and reliable. They promptly fixed the issue without any delays or drama. I will definitely be buying another one for my other tanks at bigger one. Those turned out to be a hit and miss.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 100106102
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aqueon 100106102 Final Thoughts
Will update in a month.
So if you set it to 78 degrees, the heater will not kick on until it reads 76. It would stick out of my 30 g wide tank if I were to put it vertical. This is a great heater that is very easy to set up and program. I am very happy with this purchase. This is only day one though, so I shall keep an eye one it. Easy to read the temp and know exactly how warm the water is. I like to keep it at 72 and from my thermometer it is reading at exactly 72.
- Aqueon 100106102 Features & Specs
- Precise temperature setting to 1-degree F (68-88 degrees F)
- Recommended for aquariums up to 100-Gallons
- Shatter-resistant construction, fully submersible
- LED light turns on when aquarium water is being heated; Automatic safety shut off and overheat protection
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Manufacture: Central Garden & Pet
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 15 x 1.5 inches; 8.96 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price