Aqueon 100106106 First Impressions
I have a 5.
You don't have to worry about wide temperature swings with this unit. I have it set to 81F to get a 77F water temp. The heater protector was very heavy plastic and slim lined which is great. Also were nice along the whole process. The temperature has been holding all day, even in a colder room. Well I bought a second one took me only one trying to get the right temperature. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a new unit in less than a week!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 100106106
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aqueon 100106106 Final Thoughts
Well written but vague.
We would consider a replacement and then we would return the defective unit. Once attached to the tank wall I've had no issues with it coming off. This this is amazing and is worth the money. Also were nice along the whole process. I have a few of these and I use them in my 55 gallons tanks and a 29 gallon tank. The heater is super thin and the reflective surface is interesting. So if you set it to 78 degrees, the heater will not kick on until it reads 76.
- Aqueon 100106106 Features & Specs
- Adjustable heat setting 68 to 88°F, Electronic Thermostat accurate to +/- 1°
- Shatterproof and nearly indestructible
- Fully submersible; Auto Shut-Off when over-heats, resets when it cools down
- LED light is always on: red when heating, green when not heating
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Manufacture: Aqueon
- Item Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 14 x 2 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price