Aqueon 100106252 First Impressions
They contacted me.
All seem to vary between 1-2 degrees of each other which doesn't concern me much. I use this little heater for my 10 gallon quarantine tank. This heater warmed it right up and now my Betta and guppies are more active. This product came in the nick of time! You program it for temperature you want your tank to be. After several weeks of running the heater. Beware, but we are hoping for a good outcome!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 100106252
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aqueon 100106252 Final Thoughts
Amazing customer service.
The setting always stayed the same. After several weeks of running the heater. Am a totally sold customer and would recommend them to anybody! I hope these suction cups work very well. You don't have to worry about wide temperature swings with this unit. It's pretty noticeable, but I don't really care. It took me only two tries to get it to the correct temperature.
- Aqueon 100106252 Features & Specs
- Preset to 78 degrees, appropriate for most tropical fish.
- Fully submersible, shatter-resistant construction
- Automatic safety shut-off avoids overheating and damage
- LED indicator light displays when actively heating
- 1 year warranty
- 100 watt is recommended for 20 and 30 gallon aquariums
- Manufacture: Central Garden & Pet
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.5 x 7.75 inches; 7.52 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price