Aqueon 100106278 First Impressions
A great addition to the filtration system. Why not save some money to put towards more fish or supplies. I have a Top Fin 10 power filter and these cartridges fit perfectly. I will update more pictures later, once the water isnt cloudy. Plenty strong to support the rocks and gravel in my tank without sagging. I keep tubes of clear silicone sealer around. So stock your tanks a few fish at a time.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 100106278
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aqueon 100106278 Final Thoughts
I have 2 tanks.
I will always buy these here on Amazon for the price savings. I double the size and fold them and put the bagged carbon between the layers. My pad collected yellow cloudy color also all waste. That's a long time if you knew how nasty that many shrimp and minnows can be! I even used some in my Fluval 206 canister filter on my freshwater tank. It was easy to assemble and very effective! I bought these to put over the inlet to the filters in my aquariums.
- Aqueon 100106278 Features & Specs
- Help to remove excess harmful or toxic ammonia
- Designed to promote a healthy Aquatic environment for Fish and Plants
- For optimal performance, replace every 2 to 3 weeks
- Ammonia Reducing Pads help to remove excess harmful or toxic ammonia
- Carbon Pads remove pollutants and organic debris that discolor water, improving water clarity and reducing odor
- Phosphate Remover Pads help to remove excess phosphate that contribute to algae growth while trapping excess waste, food and other organic debris
- Pre-cut for easy installation
- For optimal performance, replace approximately every 2 to 3
- Manufacture: Central Garden & Pet
- Product Dimensions: 2.75 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches; 0.81 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price