Aqueon 100106418 First Impressions
& was still intact.
I had to rinse the sponges after about 2. I double the size and fold them and put the bagged carbon between the layers. I bought these to put over the inlet to the filters in my aquariums. The air stones, plastic tubing, and charcoal were provided which one would expect. Don't get anything smaller than 750VA as you don't want to overload them. I bought these because I was afraid my shrimp were getting sucked up in the filter. You may notice this brand is lower cost than some others.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 100106418
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aqueon 100106418 Final Thoughts
Dump the old carbon out.
Outside tank on deck with just a few fish. You can put power heads on the riser tubes to increase the flow through the filter. They do feel a little thin but we'll see how they hold up over time. I can now afford to change all my filters at a fraction of the cost. Work perfect on my shrimp tank to keep them out of the filter. I end up cutting a small 2x3 inch square for each of my media baskets. The injection molding for the plastics leave a lot to be desired.
- Aqueon 100106418 Features & Specs
- Fits Aqueon QuietFlow Filter: LED PRO Size 10 and E Internal 20 gallon
- Ready-to-use cartridge contains high quality activated carbon that keeps water clean, rinse before replacing
- Installs in seconds: align cartridge bottom key slot for an accurate fit inside the Filter
- For optimal performance, change approximately every 4 to 6 weeks
- Do not clean Bioholster when replacing the cartridge as it contains beneficial biological bacteria
- Manufacture: Central Garden & Pet
- Item Weight: 14 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 8.5 x 4.5 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Filter Accessories - View All
Aquarium Filter Accessories
User Ratings: 81 2
- Check Price