Aqueon 100136624 First Impressions
Perfect for a 29 gallon.
I must have a better UPS driver than most. After looking at many different stand at local pet stores, I was very disappointed. There was a knock at the door and a package arrived. This is even more gorgeous in person. My wife was always mad about the aquarium supplies, bottled water, food, etc. I even had a couple of extra screws. It has a nice finish and plenty of space to store your aquarium supplies.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 100136624
- Build Quality [star rating='4.6']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.4']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
Aqueon 100136624 Final Thoughts
However I will say this.
The bottom is a little curve, I cut a yoga mat to even out the little curve. Check out my how to video on my YouTube channel electric blue aquariums. I have a 55 gallon Marineland aquarium. Otherwise it a very sturdy and easy to assemble stand. The design fits right in with the house and it looks amazing. Once properly assembled, the 32 gallon Bio-cube tank sits rock solid on the stand. I never had a proper aquarium stand before.
- Aqueon 100136624 Features & Specs
- Reversible wood panels: brown or black
- One or two aquariums per stand
- Easy 6 7-step setup
- Durable steel construction
- Rust-resistant powder coated finish
- Manufacture: Central Aquatics
- Product Dimensions: 31.25 x 18.25 x 5 inches; 17.5 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Quality [star rating='4']
- Value [star rating='5']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='3.9']
- Features [star rating='5']
- Check Price