Aqueon 100532084 First Impressions
Thank you for reading.
I got this heater for my 55 gallon aquarium. Checked the accuracy of the heater with an infrared thermometer. There is a misconception on the internet that the heater isn't fully submersible. What more could you ask for great job Hygger Duncan. The temperatures are pretty accurate. I was worried about the quality but I am thoroughly impressed with this heater! When i installed them, i let them sit in the tanks without power for 6-24 hours.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 100532084
- Heat Quality
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aqueon 100532084 Final Thoughts
We would consider a replacement and then we would return the defective unit. I tested it by unplugging and replugging it. I'm not a big fan of the big glass tubes. I emailed the email it says to and told them. They promptly fixed the issue without any delays or drama. Per my thermometers, they are all staying constant. This product came in the nick of time!
- Aqueon 100532084 Features & Specs
- Adjustable heat setting 68 to 88°F, Electronic Thermostat accurate to +/- 1°
- Shatterproof and nearly indestructible
- Fully submersible; Auto Shut-Off when over-heats, resets when it cools down
- LED light is always on: red when heating, green when not heating
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Manufacture: Central Garden & Pet
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.75 x 10.38 inches; 10.4 Ounces
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Heaters - View All
User Ratings: 68 7
- Check Price
User Ratings: 64 10
- Check Price