Aqueon 13121 First Impressions
No problems as of yet.
It doesn't have a recessed area to help avoid movement. I am very happy I didn't list to the nay sayers! This is a perfect fit for a 75gallon aquarium I bought used. Also, as far as the plastic back piece being hard to fit on lid. Nice that the seller called to ensure a good fit before shipping. Overall everything came intact and its working so I'm satisfied. NOW IN LATE APRIL, TWO OF THE THREE LED GROUPS ARE OUT.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 13121
- Build Quality [star rating='4.3']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.3']
- Feature Set [star rating='5']
Aqueon 13121 Final Thoughts
It just fits.
I bought this after the marine-land LED lid failed on me. Dont blame manufacturer if you can read a ruler. I used the extra space to run the heater cable, but still had to cut for my filter. It is flat and sleek, the led lights are fantastic. When I would attempt to feed them, these monsters would JUMP out of the tank. The plastic pieces to break out for the filter and such are perfect for my needs. So I re-measured, and told him that my tank was 12.
- Aqueon 13121 Features & Specs
- Our glass tops are perfect for reducing evaporation and keeping fish from jumping out of your aquarium
- Each Versa-Top features a clear vinyl back strip that can be easily cut to custom fit your accessories
- Versa-Tops feature heavy 3/16 glass with notched Corners for air lines and larger glass sections that allow easier netting of fish
- Glass lid is designed for a 30-inch Aquarium, lid will measure slightly smaller to fit on top of your Aquarium
- Manufacture: Allen's Bookshop
- Product Dimensions: 31 x 5.5 x 1.5 inches; 2 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Quality [star rating='3.8']
- Value [star rating='4.4']
- Features [star rating='4.6']
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Quality [star rating='5']
- Value [star rating='4.6']
- Features [star rating='3.8']
- Check Price