Aqueon 13148 First Impressions
The fit, the look.
With these glass pieces, I was able to use my large light bar. I think a tank could have rolled over the box and the glass wouldn't have cracked! I have a hanging filter across the back on one side. Also, as far as the plastic back piece being hard to fit on lid. The instructions are good, I suggesting following them. I immediately went to putting it together, which sounds easier that it really is. We got an old reptile tank that someone was using as a fishtank.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 13148
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aqueon 13148 Final Thoughts
One more thing.
It looks sooooooo much nicer than the bulky old black top I had. I decided to introduce two Black Oscars into my tank. I wasn't absolutely certain that they'd fit. They didnt cut me but they did have a painful feel to them. Fit my 75 gallon All Glass aquarium with split covers perfectly. New handles work amazing as expected and my tank looks great. The WS2812B LED lights are simply resting on top of the glass.
- Aqueon 13148 Features & Specs
- Fluorescent deluxe hood
- Designed to fit on the inside rim of your aquarium to help prevent seepage
- Full length door provides easy access while the cut-out sections in the back provide spaces for installation of heaters, power filters
- Available in black color
- Measures 36-inch length
- Manufacture: TopDawg Pet Supply
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 36 x 1 x 1 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price