Aqueon 821108 First Impressions
I love it!
As a short individual I did find the edges a little sharp. Which living in the countryside makes these a hard to find item. Aquariums are less standard than you might think. You do have to put the LED's in yourself but it is super super easy. They provide extra handles just in case which is nice. I have a hanging filter across the back on one side. The knockouts aren't to difficult, I used needle nose pliers and snapped really easy.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Aqueon 821108
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Aqueon 821108 Final Thoughts
I am so proud.
That tank hood went bad after only a year. It was a hassle to open to feed the fish as well as to clean. I'm really happy with how this turned out. I mean it's the same brand and says it's for our size tank. When I would attempt to feed them, these monsters would JUMP out of the tank. Had a small issue with the handles. I have a hanging filter across the back on one side.
- Aqueon 821108 Features & Specs
- 36 inch Aqueon LED Deluxe Full Hood for use over glass covered aquariums
- Designed to tightly fit inside fish tank rim with a full length feeding door
- Moon glow accent light and three-way power switch included
- Changing LED lamps are easy to snap in and out, plug and play
- Comes with one Day White LED lamp, with slot for an additional LED lamp: Day White, Colormax, Beauty Max or Max Blue
- Manufacture: Pro-Motion Distributing - Direct
- Product Dimensions: 36 x 2.5 x 9.63 inches; 1 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hoods - View All
User Ratings: 71 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 75 6
- Check Price