AquLife First Impressions
2 days later HOT HOT HOT.
I can imagine I will buy this again as I use up the seeds. A lot of information online, came with 5-6 stems and healthy. I know much thought was placed in picking these plants. I received it healthy and in great shape. However this is not the plants themselves fault. It's not sticky once it sprouted, on day 2 for me. I will update again on the status of the plant customer service was also great!
- Editor's Impressions Of The AquLife
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AquLife Final Thoughts
So far, so good.
This is day 1& 2 Will post an update over time. Attached are pictures and video from day one thru day 21. I stuck the other pack in freezer dont think ill need anytime soon. Make sure you have a cleared area to plant. I feel a little goes a long way too, so these two packages would plant a TON. I liked the fact the seeds didn't go all over the place. It's really cute and I have plenty of seed left over to play in other places.
- AquLife Features & Specs
- Dwarf Baby Tears plant dresses your aquarium ground with an elegant close lush green leaf cluster.
- Having live plants in your aquarium will help to produce oxygen, absorb carbon dioxide and ammonia that fish generate.
- Healthy live plant will help to balance the ecosystem in your aquarium
- Easy to maintain and will germinate from 7 to 15 days. Spread seed on substrate and keep it moist.
- For best result sufficient lighting and trimming to keep the leaf small and low to the ground.
- Manufacture: AquLife
- Item Weight: 0.422 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 0.25 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Live Aquarium Plants - View All
Live Aquarium Plants
User Ratings: 65 8
- Check Price