ATI 7048596 First Impressions
Take the read.
These are working very well for me. Not sure if the reading is 0 or more likely something between 0-. The key is that you are looking for changes. It helps get you in the ballpark with your water perimeters. Easy to use, a good quantity and quality for the price. But if it's wrong at least I was proactive about it. Well I found out why they were gulping so bad.
- Editor's Impressions Of The ATI 7048596
- Test Accuracy [star rating='5']
- Build Quality [star rating='4.4']
- Value For Money [star rating='3.9']
- Feature Set [star rating='4.1']
ATI 7048596 Final Thoughts
This part is very easy.
I wish there were a simpler accurate test for it. But if it's wrong at least I was proactive about it. I used to always take a water sample to the pet store and they would teat it. Very helpful for checking the water in our tank. The stripa are easy to use, clear instructions and I gor results in seconds. Tetra has always done that and I will continue to use their products. Having the key on the bottle is very helpful, it won't get lost.
- ATI 7048596 Features & Specs
- Includes a Prepaid Label to Ship your Water in
- Includes Salinity and KH unlike competing test kits
- Major elements: chloride, sodium, sulphur, magnesium, calcium, potassium, bromine, strontium and boron
- Minor elements: aluminium, antimony, arsenic, barium, beryllium, bismuth, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, copper, iron, iodine, lead, lithium, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, nickel, phosphorus, selenium, silicon, silver, thallium, tin, titanium, vanadium and zinc
- Manufacture: ATI
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Test Kits - View All
Aquarium Test Kits
User Ratings: 74 3
- Quality [star rating='3.6']
- Value [star rating='4.3']
- Features [star rating='3.5']
- Check Price