AUTOUTLET First Impressions
Better than nothing.
027, I'm so glad I bought this one and it came spot on. Then I made a mark on it to set the salinity of my fish tank. Once I adjusted the refractometer, my aquarium salinity read 1. If you let it sit in the tank overnight, it definitely gives an accurate reading. It's a basic but reliable refractomer I use it for my aquariums. I think those reviews just didn't know how to use it properly. Used distilled water to calibrate, the screw is located under the rubber cap.
- Editor's Impressions Of The AUTOUTLET
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
AUTOUTLET Final Thoughts
It works, we'll i assume it does as i have nothing to compare it to. For the price you definitley cant beat this meter is great! If you read the directions in the box for the refractometer it's for freshwater. Im using it for trying to create water conditions for amano zoes. 027, I'm so glad I bought this one and it came spot on. 027, I'm so glad I bought this one and it came spot on. Even the smallest bubble will throw the measurements way, way off.
- AUTOUTLET Features & Specs
- Dual scale display provides readings of one-thousandth (0-100PPT) and specific gravity (1.000 to 1.070 SG), and replace the hydrometer for easier and more accurate measurement.
- Automatic temperature compensation. With the help of the ATC function, the salt water tester can automatically compensate for changes in the ambient temperature, which can obtain accurate readings faster and more easily.
- Durable and portable, the salt water tester is made of non-staining, non-corrosive and non-reactive aluminum material, with superb technology, strong and durable, light weight and easy to carry.
- Widely used, can be used for aquarium, marine monitoring, agriculture, horticulture and educational purposes (biological projects).
- Easy to use, salinity refractometer is easy to operate, only 2 drops of sample after calibration can get accurate reading through eyepiece.
- Due to the difference of human focal lengths,when during adjusting, you may just need to rotate in reverse or re-adjust the distance between your eye and the eyepiece.
- It's necessary to keep the surrounding environment with sufficient brightness and suitable temperature during use. Generally,there is no error in the temperature between 10℃-30℃.(50℉-86℉)
- Specific Gravity (D 20/20) and parts per thousand and replaces your poor quality and difficult to read hydrometer.
- Manufacture: AUTOUTLET
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Hydrometers - View All
User Ratings: 80 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 83 2
- Check Price