biOrb 48720 First Impressions
Easy to put together.
The backside is wood, not cardboard, and makes the stand very sturdy. The shelving Is a plus, but I feel it is overpriced. I did not install the hanging panel. It was kinda a pain to put together but other then that it is awesome! Each part was labeled for easy step by step assemble. I don't know if the wood is water sealed. All in all this is a very good product for the money.
- Editor's Impressions Of The biOrb 48720
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
biOrb 48720 Final Thoughts
Arrived in undamaged box.
The partially open back gives fabulous access to the electricals. The bottom shelf has no pegs and can accommodate another small tank or supplies. The bottom shelf has no pegs and can accommodate another small tank or supplies. Once properly assembled, the 32 gallon Bio-cube tank sits rock solid on the stand. The back has large openings for filter tubes and power cords. I would highly recommend this stand. I got a size up for a 29 gallon tank to have some room on the sides for fish food.
- biOrb 48720 Features & Specs
- Compatible with ALL BiOrb Classic 105 Liter Aquariums
- The BiOrb Classic 105 Liter Black/White Aquarium Stand requires no assembly. Its ultra strong acrylic waterproof construction is designed to hold up to 264 pounds and the concealed cable routing keeps everything clear.
- The 18" tall Stand comes with a both a black and white insert (the main picture shows it with neither insert)
- Manufacture: BiOrb
- Product Dimensions: 18.7 x 18.7 x 19.25 inches; 12.57 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Stands - View All
User Ratings: 75 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 70 4
- Check Price