Blue Ribbon EE-638 First Impressions
It's totally normal for natural wood to grow a white biofilm. When I stand back and look at it, it looks really great. I recieved a Fluval Mopani Driftwood. I was originally going to buy the black version, but it sold out before I could. I am very big on using natural materials when I aquascape. I received it today and am very happy with what i got. The stone bottom helps it not float but I still had to anchor.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Blue Ribbon EE-638
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Blue Ribbon EE-638 Final Thoughts
This really does work.
I am going to boil it tomorrow and then let it sit in water until the tank comes. For the price, I received 5 useful and interesting pieces. I have a larger tank over 50 gallons to 2 worked for my purposes. I was originally going to buy the black version, but it sold out before I could. I then soaked it in a bucket overnight with hot water. EDIT, boiled the wood for 2 hours and they sank. Photos show first and second order.
- Blue Ribbon EE-638 Features & Specs
- Safe for all Fresh or Salt Water Aquariums and Terrariums as well
- Durable quality and non-toxic; made from high quality resin (not real Driftwood)
- Authentically detailed life-like
- Can be used in both an Aquarium and Terrarium
- Measures approximately 13.5"L x 5.25"W x 8.25"H
- Manufacture: Blue Ribbon Pet Products, Inc.
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 5.25 x 8.25 inches; 1.81 Pounds
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price