Bonsai Driftwood First Impressions
The second arrived today.
I changed the soaking water 3 times. All natural product what looks great. My son got these for his turtle and gecko aquariums. Boiled them for several hours then let dry in the full sun. It comes from a reliable company and is very pretty to look at. I was looking for a piece of driftwood for a display application. I have taken pictures of the latest two that I bought.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Bonsai Driftwood
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Bonsai Driftwood Final Thoughts
5 inches at it's tallest.
Somewhat smaller in diameter than I assumed. All pieces were nice size for my 5 gallon tank. Overall, the purchase is definitely worth it. If you have a small tank this is a problem. Great customer service as I had a few branches missing. I really love the piece and it was well worth what I paid for it. I am assuming every piece looks different.
- Bonsai Driftwood Features & Specs
- Natural Fish Tank Decoration – This 4” bonsai driftwood tree is made from genuine driftwood and crafted into small landscape pieces perfect for organic tank layouts.
- Helps Balance pH Levels – Driftwood bonsai trees contains tannic acid which helps soften and condition the water for healthy, natural balance ideal for fishes.
- Create a Stunning Theme – Safe for fish, shrimp, and turtles, combine our wood with rocks, moss, water and air plants to create beautiful aquarium, terrariums, mini landscapes and fairy gardens!
- Easy Care and Maintenance – Before placing this fish tank tree into your aquarium, steep it in boiling water for 20-30 minutes to sterilize it of algae or fungal spores.
- Unbeatable Quality Assurance – We work hard to ship you high-quality natural trees that are in pristine condition, however, if any issues occur contact us immediately.
- Manufacture: Bonsai Driftwood
Check Out These Other Top Rated Aquarium Décor Wood - View All
Aquarium Décor Wood
User Ratings: 62 7
- Check Price